商务英语:商务场合如何介绍认识

http://www.youth.cn  2013-09-26 13:16:00  中国青年网

  在商务场合,介绍相识是常有的事情。如何用简单的商务英语来介绍相识呢?下面就教您几招。

  (1)

  A: I don’t believe we’ve met.

  我们以前没有见过吧?

  B: No, I don’t think we have.

  我想没有。

  A: My name is Chen Sung-lim.

  我叫陈松林。

  B: How do you do? My name is Fred Smith.

  您好,我是弗雷德?史蜜斯。

  (2)

  A: Here’s my name card.

  这是我的名片。

  B: And here’s mine.

  这是我的。

  A: It’s nice to finally meet you.

  很高兴终于与你见面了。

  B: And I’m glad to meet you, too.

  我也很高兴见到你。

  (3)

  A: Is that the office manager over there?

  在那边的那位是经理吧?

  B: Yes, it is.

  是啊。

  A: I haven’t met him yet.

  我还没见过他。

  B: I’ll introduce him to you.

  那么,我来介绍你认识。

  (4)

  A: Do you have a calling card?

  您有名片吗?

  B: Yes, right here.

  有的,就在这儿。

  A: Here’s mine.

  喏,这是我的。

  B: Thanks.

  谢谢。

  (5)

  A: Will you introduce me to the new purchasing agent?

  请替我引荐新来负责采购的人好吗?

  B: Haven’t you met yet?

  你们还没见面吗?

  A: No, we haven’t.

  嗯,没有。

  B: I’ll be glad to do it.

  我乐意为你们介绍。

  (5)

  A: Will you introduce me to the new purchasing agent?

  请替我引荐新来负责采购的人好吗?

  B: Haven’t you met yet?

  你们还没见面吗?

  A: No, we haven’t.

  嗯,没有。

  B: I’ll be glad to do it.

  我乐意为你们介绍。

  (6)

  A: I’ll call you next week.

  我下个星期会打电话给你。

  B: Do you know my number?

  你知道我的号码吗?

  A: No, I don’t.

  不知道。

  B: It’s right here in my card.

  就在我的名片上。

  (7)

  A: Have we been introduced? 我们彼此介绍过了吗?

  B: No, I don’t think we have been. 不,我想没有。

  A: My name is Wong Xiaoming. 我叫王晓明。

  B: And I’m Jack Smith. 我叫杰克?史密斯。

  (8)

  A: Is this Mr. Jones?

  是琼斯先生吗?

  B: Yes, that’s right.

  是的。

  A: I’m just calling to introduce myself. My name is Tang.

  我打电话是向您作自我介绍,我姓唐。

  B: I’m glad to meet you, Mr. Tang.

  很高兴认识你,唐先生。

  (9)

  A: I have a letter of introduction here.

  我这儿有一封介绍信。

  B: Your name, please?

  请问贵姓大名?

  A: It’s David Chou.

  周大卫。

  B: Oh, yes, Mr. Chou. We’ve been looking forward to this.

  啊,周先生,我们一直在等着您来。

  (10)

  A: Give me a name card and I’ll call you.

  给我一张名片吧,我会打电话给你。

  B: I’m sorry, but I don’t have any with me now.

  真抱歉,我现在身上没带。

  A: Just tell me your number, in that case.

  这样子,那就告诉我你的电话号码好了。

  B: It’s 322-5879.

  322-5879。

编辑:廖书曼 来源:卡卡英语学习网

返回首页>>

http://corner.youth.cn/syyy/201309/t20130926_3942291.htm
商务英语:商务场合如何介绍认识
gb2312
  • Youth.cn. 请发送qnb至10658000 订阅手机青年报
  • 信息网络传播视听节目许可证0105108号 京ICP备11020872号-17